Scroll To Top
Corowa Rowing Club History

History of Corowa Rowing Club: 1863-2013

Chapter 1: Early History - Photo Gallery

1860 Gold discovered

Newly opened bridge charged tolls

PS Waradgery at Wahgunyah

After 1867 floods

The new bridge with old wooden bridge being demolished in the background

Wahgunyah Flour Mill

Taken from the Bridge Looking Downsrteam

The new John Foord Bridge

Opposite Corowas Rowing Club in 1960s

1926 Winners of the Elswick Challenge Cup.

1918-19 Challenge Cup winners

1926 Winners of the Elswick Challenge Cup.

1927 - Winners of the Dunkling Shield

The old wooden Bridge and the Foord's Bonded Stores

< previous Introduction

> next 1928-1970

top of page

Website by Hope Stewart—Website Design & Management